We’re delighted to extend the opportunity for all super-organised, motivated and proactive Account Managers to get in touch and apply for this exciting and challenging role at Mystery.
Supporting the Head of Client Services, and the rest of the management board, you will be expected to deliver outstanding client services across a range of design projects within the studio – from product packaging to interior design. For this reason, a passion for design and the food and beverage industry is crucial. We operate almost entirely within the F&B industry and your ability to comfortably chat with clients in this arena is invaluable to building a strong and trusted relationship.
• Key day-to-day contact for 10-15 accounts at a time, liaising backwards and forwards with clients on the deliverables and timings of their projects;
• Create project timelines for all projects, ensure constant communication with clients on these deadlines and ensure the creative team is able to meet them;
• Organising deliverables in the studio and monitoring design progress with the creative team;
• Organising the forecasted diary to understand capacity in the studio;
Managing project design time and effectiveness to ensure profitability on all projects;
• Managing client expectations by ensuring design and deliverables are quality of the highest standard and meet the client’s initial brief and feedback for amends;
• Being involved in brand workshops and brand positioning documents;
Presenting work to clients with the creative team, taking feedback and communicating next steps;
• Building a strong client relationship and constantly keeping up to date with your client’s future plans to map our opportunities for growth;
• Estimating and negotiating new project costs with existing clients;
• Liaise and meet with prospective clients, deliver credentials presentations and project proposals, including pitches;
• Undertaking all administration tasks relevant to the account management team e.g. invoicing, project budget, file structure, report generation, resource allocation, studio management;
• Support the design team when production work is required (obtaining quotes, liaison on cost engineering with contractors and clients).
Studio Management Responsibilities:
• Monitor and ensure all studio supplies (stationery & refreshments) are kept to good levels;
• Ensure general studio tidiness;
• Maintain office equipment and make sure they are in good working order;
• Support with incoming calls and act accordingly;
• Regularly check the post and distribute appropriately;
• Meet and greet all visitors, ensuring they are met with a warm welcome, offered refreshments, provide support if clients require Wi-Fi access and made to feel comfortable;
• Support with general administrative tasks with Senior Management.
• Ideally 2-3 years’ experience in client relations within a design studio;
• Excellent communication and written skills, and a people person;
• Comfortable dealing with high-pressure situations in a fast-paced environment;
• Prior experience using InDesign (basic), Excel & time management software (ProWorkFlow or similar);
• Skilled networker & negotiator;
• Hands-on attitude and takes the initiative;
• Takes ownership of projects;
• Energetic, enthusiastic, and positive team member;
• Passion for brands and food, and commercial acumen.
• Competitive salary, dependant on experience;
• Flexible working hours;
• 23 days holiday + bank holidays;
• Birthday holiday;
• In-house bar & Friday drinks;
• Many foodie freebies from clients;
• Fancy coffee machine to practice your barista skills.
Salary expectations between £20-30k per annum dependant on experience.
Please send your CV, salary expectations and a covering email to email@example.comSHARE THIS STORY