Senior Interior Designer wanted with genuine working expertise across the Hospitality Sector!
Mystery is a fast moving, London based strategic brand design agency specialising in the hospitality, food, beverage & lifestyle sector. We are currently looking for a talented, driven and enthusiastic Senior Interior Designer with a real eye for detail and innovation, and appetite for creating genuine game changers.
You will also need to demonstrate a thorough understanding of, and examples of work, within the Hospitality sector, excellent time management skills and why you are the person to join our talented creative team.
• Minimum of 5 years relevant experience working on F&B brands to apply for the senior interior designer position.
• Proven understanding of brand-led design as you will, not only, be expected to design from client’s existing brand positioning documents but also be involved in the brand strategy development process itself and confidently lead and create brand positioning documents. You will be required to present these to clients demonstrating solid market awareness, clear rationale and innovative propositions that will differentiate their concept from the competition and create a clear platform for the design process.
• Proven ability to generate out-the-box, creative ideas that are also well considered, intelligent and realistically achievable from a construction perspective as well as within project cost and time parameters.
• Oversee, guide and delegate to junior and middleweight members of the team and be able to work both independently and as part of a team. You will need to have a proven ability at problem solving and be able to support fellow team members with their problems and challenges.
• Be a conscientious leader, who inspires fellow team members and contributes to and encourages a positive working environment.
• Act with professionalism and confidence, both internally and externally and support the business to deliver projects on time and in a reliable and efficient manner, as well as monitoring and directing more junior designers when your seniors are out of the office.
• Highly-motivated and experienced working to tight deadlines with an ability to up-the-pace when necessary.
• Ability at leading multiple projects from start to finish and liaising with clients and contractors along the way.
• Strong understanding of Vectorworks, Cinema 4D, Photoshop and Indesign to a level whereby you can also help more junior members as required.
• Fluent verbal and written English is essential.
• Be able to present to clients with confidence and clearly explain ideas with intelligent rationale, supported with industry and technical knowledge.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a keen interest in current market trends, creativity and have a love for eating, drinking and dining out!
If you think that you know how to create an emotive connection with our customers, and you have what it takes to work in our team we would love to hear from you! Please send your CV, portfolio and salary expectations to Steve Sharp - email@example.comSHARE THIS STORY